Royal Neighbors of America Life Insurance
Simplified issue , Whole Life insurance, for Burial Insurance needs
By Tom Poblano – Royal Neighbors of America Life Insurance offers a great simplified issue whole life product. This plan is ideal for those in interested in burial insurance and/or final expense plans. They offer excellent rates and Royal Neighbors of America is a great carrier with excellent customer service. Two combinations that are hard to beat!
As an independent broker , I work with several carriers that specialize in Burial Insurance plans. Over the next month or two I will review each carrier and describe where their products best fit within the final expense market.
Burial Insurance plans are small whole life plans. Generally most plans are available to those that are 50+ in age. Most plans will accept someone up to 85. Each carrier has their own qualifications. These plans are all, No Exam Life Insurance plans and you will not have to take a medical exam as part of the application process.
This article will specifically address Royal Neighbors of America and how its product that covers life insurance for seniors.
Note: Before I continue with the article , if you would like a quote, please give me a call or fill out my contact form. My Number is 512-963-5000. I live and work in the State of Hawaii but my office hours are based on the California Time.
Burial Insurance / Simplified Issue Plan Details:
- Affordable product for final expense planning
- Simple yes/no application
- No Medical Exams
- 50-85 (age last birthday)
- Issue ages may be limited in certain states
- As shown in the application
- The owner can be different than the insured (must have an insurable interest in the insured)
- Ownership can be changed after issue through an assignment
- The insured is the member of Royal Neighbors of America
- 20 days (or longer if required by state)
Mode of Payment
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual Pre-Authorized Collection (PAC). Premiums can also be billed in quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis.
- Simplified issue – No Medical Exam!
A bit of history about Royal Neighbors of America
As a non-profit fraternal organization, Royal Neighbors of America exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill a variety of needs for growth, savings, and protection. Members also receive valuable member benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization’s local chapters to make a difference in their communities. The organization’s philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women’s lives through its national programs and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charity.
• Since 1895, Royal Neighbors of America has been dedicated to insuring lives, supporting women, and serving communities.
• We were founded by nine strong, independent, and visionary women who wanted to empower women and those they cared about.
• Through local chapters, our more than 225,000 members work together to direct our national resources to causes that make a difference in their communities.
• We began giving back as early as 1906 when we gave financial aid and hands-on assistance to victims of the San Francisco earthquake.