Life Insurance Without a Medical Exam
Run your own quotes and apply online. Approval can be done, if you qualify, in under 10 Minutes!
For those that do not want to go through a full medically underwritten Life insurance process then National Life Group ( AM Best Rated A company) may be a great alternative. They offer Life Insurance Without a Medical Exam , which combines technology with simplified underwriting procedures, makes the entire process quick and , well, painless! Generally I can get an answer or have you insured with 10 Minutes! They offer one of the best rates for life insurance without a medical exam being required. One other great feature is you can buy this type of life insurance online even with no exam!
They offer Term life insurance with no medical exam with up to $350K of coverage.
Click the Image to start the No Medical Exam life insurance quote process! You can have a decision in as little as 10 minutes!
National Life Group can underwrite policies quickly because of a few different reasons:
1. Medical Information Bureau. This is a database that the medical community shares with Life Insurance companies. In here are medical records etc. The purpose is to insure that the applicant is being honest and straight forward with any past medical problems etc.
2. Pharmacy Check – This is another database where carriers can see what prescription drugs , if any , have been taken or prescribed.
3. DMV Record – They will check your driving record for DUI’s, excess citations etc. If you plan to apply for Fidelity Life Insurance you must have a valid driver’s license.
Their 1 click coverage Life Product is their main No Medical Exam Life Insurance Policy. Here is some information about the Term Life Insurance Product:
- Available for ages 18 through 60
- Term lengths: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Coverage Amounts: $25,000 up to $350,000
- Tobacco users can qualify
- Available in all states except New York – If you are in NY contact me. I have a carrier that offers No Medical Exam Life Insurance Plans. 512-963-5000.
- Completely online application process
- Average approval times of 3 minutes
- Policy delivered electronically via email (all States except CA)
- The product is renewable at the end of the term period
- Make sure to have your credit / debit card or EFT information. These will be necessary to complete the application process.
General Health Questions asked:
In order to qualify for this plan you must answer NO to the following questions:
1. Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) or
ARC (AIDS Related Complex) or tested positive for HIV (Human Immunodeficiency
2. Are you waiting for a diagnosis or have you been advised to have a surgical operation,
diagnostic test or medical or mental evaluation that has not yet been completed?
3. Have you requested or received any Worker’s Compensation or Social Security disability
4. Do you currently take more than 2 prescription medications for pain; or do you
consume, on average, more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day?
5.. In the past 10 years, have you received any treatment, medical advice or consultation for; been diagnosed with or required follow-up for: diabetes or elevated blood sugar;cancer (excluding basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin); stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA or mini-stroke); emphysema; chronic bronchitis or chronic lung disease; major depression or anxiety that required psychiatric treatment; bipolar disease or mood disorder; schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis, paralysis; any degenerative muscle or nerve disease or disorder; alcohol or drug abuse; OR any disease or disorder of the following: heart, aorta, coronary arteries, peripheral vascular system, blood, liver pancreas, kidney (other than kidney stones), brain or connective tissue?
3. In the past 2 years, have you been hospitalized or evaluated in an emergency room or
immediate care center for a chronic illness requiring ongoing treatment or care by a
physician; OR have you participated in any hazardous activities or extreme sports?
4. Have you, within the past 5 years, been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to a
felony, misdemeanor, reckless driving, DUI or DWI; or been incarcerated or served in a
probation or parole program or do you have criminal charges pending?
How do I apply?
The great news is that you can do the entire application process online, with no agent interaction. However, I am here if you need me so feel free to give me a call with any questions. My number is 512-963-5000.