High-Risk Life Insurance Carriers
If you have a Health issue or if you are involved in a High Risk activity/ avocation , and you would like to find out your best Life Insurance options, then you have come to the right place! I work with over 60+ Carriers
Some of my clients, who may have controlled High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol or well-controlled Type 2 Diabetes can qualify for a Term Life Insurance No Medical Exam Plans!
If you would like Permanent insurance give me a call for a quote 512-963-5000. If you are comfortable with the above health conditions then you can apply online and have a decision in about 10 minutes! Click HERE
Health Impairments – Serious and/or terminal illness
We can also provide plans for those with HIV, AIDS , other serious health issues or those that may have, regrettably, a terminal illness. These are whole plans and are designed to take care of future expenses such as final expense costs. These plans are referred to as Final Expenses or Burial Insurance Plans
If you are involved in a high risk activity ,either professionally or as an ongoing hobby we can help find coverage. We offer standard term and whole life plans as well as accidental death plans. Although we can generally find coverage for most high risk activities the most common ones would be: Private Pilot , Racing – Cars, motorcycles etc, some forms of scuba diving etc.
Before we submit quote requests to High Risk Life Insurance Carriers
1. We will discuss your current health. This will probably involve a questionnaire.
2. We will do a Needs Analysis and we want to make sure that you have a budget based on your Life Insurance needs. Preexisting Health conditions will affect the cost of life insurance. If you are not in a position to afford coverage then we will have to wait until Health or Financial conditions improve. Unfortunately, we have to cover health conditions first, before I can give you a quote.
3. I review all information, in complete confidence, with my in house underwriter. I then go to the various carriers, that we feel would offer coverage, and do a review with their underwriters, to see if they might require further information.
4. I will present options for Life Insurance
5. You make the decision if you would like to apply.
The above typically takes about 2 or so days to complete. On a daily basis, I deal with many cases. If you are just looking, no problem at all! Just tell me upfront. The only thing I will do differently is take and extra day or two to generate a quote. I hope this is fair? Again, no hassles and no hard sell , ever, from me!
Life insurance carriers and impairments
I work with over 60 carriers and most of them offer some sort of coverage for those that have a pre existing health condition.
Here is a list of just some of the impairments that I work with:
AIDS (Whole Life Plans – generally up to a $30K face amount, graded plan)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
HIV (Whole Life Plans – generally up to a $30K face amount, graded plan)
Myocardial Infarction (MI)
Peripheral Artery Disease
Prostate cancer or prostate removed non cancerous
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Terminal Illness plans – Single Pay Whole life plans full face amount starting month 7.
Valvular Heart Disease
Contact me today and let’s discuss your needs. You can call me on my number 512-963-5000 or you can use my Contact Form.