Burial Insurance Companies
National Burial insurance companies!
There are several great Burial insurance companies that work specifically n the Final Expense / Burial insurance market. This market is also known as Pre Need Life Insurance.
What is a Burial Insurance Plan?
They are a small whole life policy, designed for people who are 50+ (some carriers will go lower) with small policy amounts of not more than $50,000. They have been designed to last an insured’s lifetime. Simplified issue with Yes and No questions on an application and no medical exams!
Burial Insurance plans have been around for quite some time. Here is a link to Wikipedia if you want a brief history of Burial Insurance Plans, click HERE
1. Know your health and be upfront about all health impairments, if any.
2. Know what you can afford to pay , comfortably , without having the monthly premium giving you undue stress.
3. DO NOT work with an agent who only offers one or two products. You are not going to get a clear picture of what is available on the marketplace.
With these three simple rules , you can easily begin your search.
Who are the Best Burial Insurance Companies?
Some of the best burial life insurance companies carriers that I work with may or may not be name brand companies but they are all AM Best Rate A carriers: Here is a small sampling of the companies I work with:
- Assurity Life
- American Memorial
- Foresters Life
- lhlic – Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance
- Monumental Life
- Royal Neighbors of America
- Vantis Life
Run your own quote:
I have put together this quote module to you can quickly run a quote and apply for a plan. Locating the best Life Insurance for Seniors is now a simple process! If you need assistance please let me know. My Number is 512-963-5000.