Life Insurance provides peace of mind.
M2 Insurance offers No Exam Life Insurance, Burial Insurance and some of the best life insurance plans for Term and Whole life Insurance.
No Exam Life Insurance
more information: No Exam Life Insurance Plans
No Exam Life Insurance for Type 2 Diabetics
more information: No Exam Life Insurance for Diabetics
No Exam Burial Insurance Plans
more information: Final Expense / Burial Insurance
Other specialized insurance services:
Pension Sales, SBA Loans, International Term Life , Key Man Insurance , Accidental Death Insurance.
No Exam Term Life Insurance
If you qualify you can have a plan in place in about 10 minutes!
Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider No Exam Life Insurance Quotes:
1. If you need immediate coverage and you cannot wait the 4-6 Weeks needed for a fully underwritten policy.
2. Perhaps you are Younger and healthy ( If you do have some health problems, I also have a few No Medical Exam carriers that can offer coverage)
3. You hate medical exams – needles etc. 11111111111111
Some people need to have a policy immediately in place. I find this to be the case for those that are applying for loans. Loans may be mortgage or SBA Loans and the lender may require you to have a Term Life Policy in place prior to funding the loan. Young and Healthy: Rates for young people can be very affordable. Immediate coverage and no medical exams are some of the reasons that young people may want to consider a No Medical Exam Life Insurance.
Yes, you can. Although, as you will probably conclude, the rates will be higher.
I occasionally smoke Marijuana, can I get a No Medical Exam Policy?
If you smoke Marijuana, No Medical Exam carriers will classify this as illegal drug use. This does not mean you cannot qualify for a policy, you can , but it would have to be a full medically underwritten plan. Click HERE for more information.
Can I get a No Medical Exam or any Life Insurance Policy without a Social Security Number?
No , you must have a social security number to apply for any life insurance policy.
I Hate Medical Exams: If you know you are healthy and simply don’t want to take an exam
If you know you are healthy and simply don’t want to take an exam, the No Exam Life Insurance plans are a product that is perfect for you.
The insurance companies will ask you questions on the application and you should be able to answer No to the various questions. ( I review all questions prior to applying). The carrier will check the MIB ( Medical Information Base), Pharmacy Check along with a Driver history check.
Here is a typical list of questions: Customer must answer “NO” to these questions. ( You must be a legal US Resident and have resided in the US for more than 2 years and you must have a valid US issued Drivers License)
Here is a typical list of No Medical Exam Life Insurance questions:
- Have you been diagnosed as having AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) or ARC (AIDS Related Complex) or tested positive for HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)?
- Are you waiting for a diagnosis or have you been advised to have a surgical operation, diagnostic test or medical or mental evaluation that has not yet been completed? ❍ Have you requested or received any Worker’s Compensation or Social Security disability benefits?
- Do you currently take more than 2 prescription medications for pain; or do you consume, on average, more than 3 alcoholic beverages per day?
- In the past 10 years, have you received any treatment, medical advice or consultation for; been diagnosed with or required follow-up for: diabetes or elevated blood sugar; cancer (excluding basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin); stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA or mini-stroke); emphysema; chronic bronchitis or chronic lung disease; major depression or anxiety that required psychiatric treatment; bipolar disease or mood disorder; schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis, paralysis; any degenerative muscle or nerve disease or disorder; alcohol or drug abuse; OR any disease or disorder of the following: heart, aorta, coronary arteries, peripheral vascular system, blood, liver pancreas, kidney (other than kidney stones), brain or connective tissue?
- In the past 2 years, have you been hospitalized or evaluated in an emergency room or immediate care center for a chronic illness requiring ongoing treatment or care by a physician; OR have you participated in any hazardous activities or extreme sports?
- Have you, within the past 5 years, been convicted of or pled guilty or no contest to a felony, misdemeanor, reckless driving, DUI or DWI; or been incarcerated or served in a probation or parole program or do you have criminal charges pending.
No Exam Burial Insurance
Burial insurance or sometimes referred to as senior life insurance, are small whole life insurance plans designed to last the insured’s lifetime. Age of issues is generally between the ages of 50 to 80. Some carriers will go to age 84. Face amounts can range from $5,000 to $35,000. If you need higher amounts, then you can consider “stacking” policies. These are no medical exam plans and the application consists of Yes and No answer to medical questions. Life Insurance for Seniors can I have one major goal: Find the perfect solution for your Life Insurance needs.
I can help you!
As a life insurance advisor I can provide a customized solution to fit your current financial plan You need expert advice and you are in the right place.Give me a call today, I work with the best life insurance companies with the best Term Life Insurance Rates , all are AM Best A rated or higher. As a broker I remain independent , not married to a particular carrier and can offer you personalized life insurance information. I will work hard to get you
As a broker I remain independent , not married to a particular carrier and can offer you personalized life insurance information. Call me today 1-800-530-9134 x 101